Neroli Met Ltd. is a metalworking company that invites the following specialists to join its team.
If you are an engineer or planner with designer's experience and you have design skills, using 2D and 3D software – we would be happy to offer you a stable position in our plant in Saldus.
We are a company with 18 years of experience in the metalworking and mechanical engineering sector. We design and manufacture non-standard metal structures and equipment. It is interesting work – we create something new almost on daily basis. We cooperate with several large Latvian and international manufacturing companies, for which we design and manufacture new production equipment and metal structures, as well as provide repair, rebuilding and supervision for the existing units. We pay particular attention to accuracy, functionality and quality of our products.
The applicant should have:
– technical education (can be a final year student),
– good skills working with 2D and 3D designing software,
– inventiveness, creativity and ability to develop technical solutions independently,
– ability to organise own work, make decisions and assume responsibility independently
– previous work experience in the position of engineer, planner or designer is desirable,
– accuracy, reliability, high sense of responsibility,
– understanding of metalworking processes and technologies,
– project planning and management experience is desirable,
– driver's licence,
– knowledge of Latvian and English, knowledge of Russian desirable,
– development of technical sketches of structures and equipment, proposals of technical solutions,
– preparation of technical drawings and technical specification,
– consulting production workers in the course of product manufacturing process,
– making technical calculations, simulations in 3D environment,
– preparation of visualisations in 3D environment,
– working with customer, project manager, making measurements
– interesting work in a stable company,
– fair attitude,
– friendly, Latvian-speaking team,
– good salary and bonuses for good work or excellent performance,
– guaranteed payment of salary on the 10th day of each month,
– opportunities for professional growth.
We will wait for your call on business days from 9:30 to 19:00.
Please, send your CV to the e-mail address indicated in the advertisement.
After finding a suitable specialist we will remove the advertisement.
Welder-assembler – experience is desirable.
Please, send your CV to email@example.com