Fish portioning and packaging line
Fish portioning and packaging line, delivery, installation, testing, adjustment, commissioning according to approved solutions and volume.
NEROLI MET GUARANTEES:
CE marking for all equipment.
Production equipment warranty period 12 (twelve) months from the date of mutual signing of the final acceptance certificate.
One new set of equipment, intended for weighing and packaging frozen fish.
Frozen fish weighing-portioning device, integrated in the fish supply, sorting, 10 kg weighing and packaging line. For installing at customer's premises, taking into consideration dimensions and ceiling height. Multi-head portioning device MBP 14C2 EW 60.
Horseradish processing line with roots positioning
Description of the horseradish processing line. Line reconstruction objective: to improve the working conditions in compliance with the sanitary requirements.
(Eliminating water leakage on the floor and its discharge to sewerage as much as possible), to reduce the number of service staff through automation of processes, and to ensure automatic weighing of necessary portions of horseradish.
Empty box feeding line with lifts
Ensures transportation of empty containers from the container warehouse to packaging workplaces. Lines are fixed to the ceiling and they ensure supply of boxes to workplaces using spiral lifts. The boxes are supplied to the workplaces in intervals not exceeding three minutes. (The parameter may change depending on the line configuration and placement of workplaces.)
Principle of operation:
- the warehouse worker ensures continuous feeding of boxes to the line which lifts them up to the line on the ceiling where distribution of boxes takes place according to a specific interval, and where boxes are fed to the distribution line using spiral lifts, accordingly distributing the boxes to workplaces.
- the microcontroller surveys workplaces and, if a box is removed from the table at a particular workplace to which the box has been transferred from the lift, a request signal is sent to the microcontroller for feeding the next box to this workplace. (A shutter opens on the line, taking a box from the line to this workplace. While the box is not removed from the workbench, at the lift, the shutter is closed and the other boxes move to other workplaces.)
1. Cleanness and work optimization. Boxes from the warehouse do not have to be transported through common use premises towards packaging, the clean area. Work optimization, no unnecessary movement of people.
2. Saving space both in the warehouse and in the packaging areas. A large part of boxes can be placed on the line without taking up space in the warehouse. Only the prepackaged products are located in the packaging area. This ensures orderliness of the workplace.
3. Lifts can operate separately depending on how many workplaces are in operation.
Automatic packaging line with feeding to a film wrapping machine
AUTOMATIC PACKAGING LINE WITH FEEDING TO A FILM WRAPPING MACHINE
The line is intended for feeding skirting boards and door laths for stamping, and forming packs according to specific parameters.
(Modifications are possible according to the customer’s needs and dimensions of boards)
The principle of line operation:
laths are placed on the line and evened by placing them against the stop on the right side.
Then the separator separates laths from one another to ensure that they are fed one by one to the stamping machine where a stamp is affixed. The laths are forwarded to the reverser, which turns each lath over according to the program settings.
A pack is piled according to the number of laths and with a reversed last lath or several last laths according to the program settings.
After forming a pack the line stops while the pack is transferred to the film wrapping machine.
After lowering the pack to the feeding conveyor of the film wrapping machine, the next pack can be formed.
A signal from the film wrapping machine serves as permission for feeding the next pack to the film wrapping machine.
In the manual mode packs are formed by the operator and transferred to the film wrapping machine by pressing a pedal
Dosing line solution
New weighing packing line
Parameters - 10 head weigher
Machine frame - AISI 304
touch screen 7.0
Single weighting range 20 - 1000g
Accuracy - +- 0.5
Max speed - 60 P/1min
Driving system - Step motor
Power requirement - 220V/1000W/50Hz/10A
IP65 Waterproof machine frame
1.6 liter hopper
Gross Weiht - 400kg